"Baby, let's just go to Vegas"...Below are a for and against breakdown...add more below to express your feelings. Vegas is not for everyone's wedding day.
1. Need to do this quick (Military, Maternity)
2. Small families on both side.
3. Not your first (or second) rodeo.
4. Worried about who might attend.
5. Somewhat inexpensive.
6. Fun in a non-stop way.
1. Parents would be crushed.
2. Always dreamed of a bigger event.
3. Want the feeling of celebrating traditionally in front of your loved ones. (Cake, Dance, etc.)
4. Better pictures.
5. Feels that it means more.
6. Great reason to get families together.
7. Introduce families to one another.
Add more to either side....